Embed Code Integration
Currently, there is no good plugin for embedding Lottie animation on the Squarespace website. Nonetheless, you can still use Lordicon Embed Code to add animated icons to your Squarespace website.
- Pick an icon you would like to use.
- Customize your icon. Note. Icon collections don’t work here. You will need to add icons one by one.
- Click download, and select “Embed CODE”
- Set properties such as Animation player type, icon size, and delay. Delay works the best with hover icons played on a loop.
- Copy HTML code.
- Go to your Squarespace website and Edit site
- Add “Content Block”
- Select the “Embed” element
- Paste HTML code.
- On that level, you can still adjust properties by playing with code.
- Click Apply.
- In order to play the animation, you need to "Save" and “Preview in safe mode”
Feel free to send us your Squarespace websites that use our icons. We will shortlist them in the upcoming "Examples" section.