Embed Code Integration
Currently, there is no good plugin for embedding Lottie animation on the Duda website. Nonetheless, you can still use Lordicon Embed Code to add animated icons to your Duda website.
- Pick an icon you would like to use.
- Customize your icon. Note. Icon collections don’t work here. You will need to add icons one by one.
- Click download, and select “Embed CODE”
- Set properties such as Animation player type, icon size, and delay. Delay works the best with hover icons played on a loop.
- Copy HTML code.
- Go to your Duda website
- Click “Widgets” from the side menu
- Select “HTML” tab and drag it into your website
- Insert the HTML code
- On that level, you can still adjust properties by playing with code.
- Click Update. You can additionally play with the Design of the block to customize the position of the icon.
Feel free to send us your Duda websites that use our icons. We will shortlist them in the upcoming "Examples" section.