Embed Code Integration
Currently, there is no good plugin for embedding Lottie animation on the GoDaddy website. Nonetheless, you can still use Lordicon Embed Code in order to add animated icons to your GoDaddy website.
- Pick an icon you would like to use.
- Customize your icon. Note. Icon collections don’t work here. You will need to add icons one by one.
- Click download, and select “Embed CODE”
- Set properties such as Animation player type, icon size, and delay. Delay works the best with hover icons played on a loop.
- Copy HTML code.
- Go to your GoDaddy website
- Click “Edit Website”
- Add a new section by clicking on the plus icon
- Scroll down and click Show more, then click “HTML”
- Click on the HTML panel
- Establish section title and insert the HTML code
- On that level, you can still adjust properties by playing with code.
- Click Save and the icon will load.
Feel free to send us your GoDaddy websites that use our icons. We will shortlist them in the upcoming "Examples" section.