- Do you have animated GIF icons with a transparent background?
- Can I use your icons and illustrations for printing (books, greeting cards, T-shirts, etc.)?
- Can I use an icon for my logo?
- Do you have animated icons in SVG?
- Can I download icons for free?
- I'm a freelancer/agency. Do all of my clients need plans and licenses?
Lordicon is a beautifully designed and animated icon set with a powerful library and endless integration options. The customization tool allows users to adjust the color, stroke, and padding properties of each icon. This system utilizes Lottie, and .json files. On top of that, fully automated customization processes enable you to adjust and download entire collections at once!
Lottie files don’t work as pictures or videos, they are delivered through code. There are endless integration possibilities. From the extremely simple like embedding HTML code, through adding icons via dedicated plugins and finishing at fully customized integration solutions for web, mobile and software projects.
Except for Lottie, each icon is delivered in GIF, SVG, EPS, and PNG files. Additionally, users can download Rough Lottie JSON format without Lordicon expression controls as well as an Adobe After Effects project source file.
Read more about the Lottie framework.
Each icon is carefully designed on a special grid that preserves a visual consistency in order to fit thousands of different use cases. In its very base, every icon designed with a 12pkt stroke.
The animation reflects the action an icon performs. The movement of each icon is aligned with both the visual design and the action they perform.
The length of animation varies from 500 to 3000ms depending on its purpose. We wanted to make icons as delightful as possible. This is why we did our best to introduce the most important principles of animation like anticipation, secondary action, or follow-trough.
Request new icon
You can request new icons via GitHub. Make sure you double-check if your icon or icon request already exists. If there isn't an existing request, feel free to make one.
How to use icons
Basic Guidelines You can use our icons both as main and secondary elements of your designs or products (digital and physical).
You can download icons in various formats:
- Lottie JSON compatible with Lordicon library and Lordicon Custom Element
- GIF file from 100x100px to 1000x1000px
- PNG transparent image presenting 1st frame of the animation
- SVG vector image presenting 1st frame of the animation
Source Files (non-edited)
- Lottie JSON rough compatible with LottieFiles Editor and any other than Web integrations (eg. iOS, Android, Windows). This file is not compatible with Lordicon Editor (intelligent adjustment options)
- Adobe After Effect project source file
- SVG compressed vector image
- EPS vector image with editable stroke sizes
There are 150+ icons available for free in all static and animated formats. You can use them for both personal and commercial purposes. If you are using our icons for free, please provide a link to our website. Learn more about linking here.
On top of that, we grant you free access to all static icons, including PNG, SVG, and EPS formats. If you decide to first use only static icons, make sure to provide a link to our website.
If you need a wider choice of animated icons or don’t feel like leaving a link to Lordicon on your website, consider upgrading to PRO plan.
Integrate Lordicons Do you want to integrate your app or service with Lordicon assets, so your users can enjoy them in their own projects? Great! You just need to contact us directly and choose one of the API subscription plans.
Lordicons in templates To learn more about the use of icons in your templates, please read this article. Redistribution or resale of icons is strictly prohibited and your projects cannot give anyone free access to download Lordicon files. You can find the entire text of our License Agreement here.