Embed Code Integration
Webflow took a step ahead and brought the power of Lottie animation directly to Webflow. This means you can add Lordicons to Webflow servers and play it on your website!
Nonetheless, you can still use Lordicon Embed Code to add, edit and control animated icons to your Webflow website.
- Pick an icon you would like to use.
- Customize your icon. Note. Icon collections don’t work here. You will need to add icons one by one.
- Click download, and select “Embed CODE”
- Set properties such as Animation player type, icon size, and delay. Delay works the best with hover icons played on a loop.
- Copy HTML code.
- Go to your Webflow website and edit the site
- Add “Embed” Component
- Paste HTML code
- On that level, you can still adjust properties by playing with code
- Publish the website to preview the animation.
Feel free to send us or tag your creations with #MadeWithLordicon your Webflow websites that use our icons. We will shortlist them in the upcoming "Examples" section.